Token-gating Unity Projects
Valist makes it easy to token-gate Unity projects
This page is under re-construction! Stay tuned for updates!
Once you've created a License NFT (ERC1155), it's up to you how you'd like to token gate!
The general flow for token gating your software is to:
- 1.Connect to the user's wallet
- 2.Sign a message to authenticate the user
- 3.Recover the address from the signature
- 4.Check the user's License NFT balance
- 5.Start your application if they have a License token. If they don't, redirect them to your Valist Project page, or enable in-app purchasing of the License.
For Unity games and applications, we recommend:
A starter template for ChainSafe Gaming & Valist Software License NFTs can be found here:
The following script enables quick signing, you just simply need to attach this to a
Loginobject in your Unity game!
Another example can be found here: